I just completed this pot, which was commissioned for a local school. It's going to be auctioned off at a fundraiser tonight. It has 92 names representing everyone in the junior class. That is a new DixieBelle record!! It took about 4 hours or so to paint. I started out by chalking all the names on the pot just to make sure they all fit and were spaced out properly. They fit just perfectly! I then painted it over the next couple of nights. Normally, I hold the pots in my lap while I'm painting, but this one was HUGE and very heavy. My smart husband thought to bring in one of our collapsible lawn chairs and set the pot in it at an angle so I could paint it. It worked beautifully. Once it was finished, I was terrified that we were going to drop it while loading it up in the car, but it made it to the customer in one piece - whew! I'm curious to see how much it goes for!